fot

[Fot] Fw: [TR] TR4A head gasket, 87 mm cylinders

Subject: [Fot] Fw: [TR] TR4A head gasket, 87 mm cylinders
From: jerryvv at roadrunner.com (Jerry Van Vlack)
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 08:47:52 -0400
Not sure this made it to the FOT so I?m posting it again. I have heard from a
few FOT that they use the steel shim, some with and some without a thin copper
wire for added assurance. I don?t see that as an alternative for a modified
street car engine that doesn?t get torn down frequently. So, any others who
care to provide an opinion, I?d appreciate hearing from you.
Thanks,
Jerry Van Vlack