fot

[Fot] Tr6 transmission mount position

Subject: [Fot] Tr6 transmission mount position
From: jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com (Jack Wheeler)
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 15:07:05 +0000 (UTC)
They were basically the same, but in 1973, they changed the mounting points on
the frame to accommodate the J-Type opverdrive.? Therefore, to use a
non-overdrive or A-Type opverdrive, you have to use a special adapter bracket
that wasn't used on earlier frames.? The mounts on the later models with the
J-Type overdrive were 2 round rubber mounts verses the single rectangular
rubber mount used on earlier and non-overdrive models.? I think I still have
one of these brackets left over from my racing days.? I used a later TR-6 frame
under my TR-4A.

Jack

    On Thursday, September 14, 2017, 2:37:38 PM EDT, Mordy Dunst via Fot <fot