fot

[Fot] Fwd: The 2017 Runoffs Start Now

Subject: [Fot] Fwd: The 2017 Runoffs Start Now
From: rjl at gt-classics.com (R. John Lye)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 08:20:45 -0400

&nbsp;

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: The 2017 Runoffs Start Now
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 08:12:01 -0400
From: "SCCA Membership" &lt;membership at scca.com&gt;
To: &lt;rjl at gt-classics.com&gt;

We're making history! And we want you to know how to watch.

&nbsp;

Today, you can follow along as nearly 1,000 drivers complete their first
qualifying sessions in all 28 National Championship classes.

Click here to listen to the audio commentary, follow live timing, and watch our
several static video feeds!

And here's what we have lined up for the rest of the week:

                        Tuesday:

                        Qualifying Day 2

                        Audio commentary, Live timing, &amp; Static video

                        Wednesday:

                        Qualifying Day 3

                        Audio commentary, Live timing, &amp; Static video

                        Thursday:

                        Tire Rack Pole Day &amp; Last Chance Qualifying races
for SM and SRF3

                        Live webcast &amp; Timing

                        Friday:

                        Race Day 1 - T1, FA, P2, SRF, SM, FF, FP, GT2, T3,
B-Spec

                        Live webcast brought to you by Mazda, Timing, &amp;
Victory circle stream

                        Saturday:

                        Race Day 2 - GT3, FC, FM, EP, SRF3, STL, AS, T2, P1, FB

                        Live webcast brought to you by Mazda, Timing, &amp;
Victory circle stream

                        Sunday:

                        Race Day 3 - FE, GT1, FV, GTL, T4, F500, STU, HP

                        Live webcast brought to you by Mazda, Timing, &amp;
Victory circle stream

&nbsp;

You can find more information about the SCCA National Championship Runoffs at
SCCA.com/Runoffs.

&nbsp;

Follow us on social media!

&nbsp;