fot

[Fot] A Brown Pants moment

Subject: [Fot] A Brown Pants moment
From: levilevi at comcast.net (Bud R)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 09:48:35 -0600
My son did this poster for me. I?m going to do a metal sign with it for the man
cave.

Pics were from Rupert Barrington Photography during my spin after the rear
tires got oiled and I tried to slow down for turn four (end of the longest
straight) at High Plains Raceway.

Quite the thrill ride but fortunately nothing to hit as I ground to a halt in
the dirt.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)