fot

[Fot] TRIUMPH triumphs...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TRIUMPH triumphs...
From: Bill Dentinger via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 14:11:50 -0400

------=_Part_135735_1934435370.1536775910722

Amici...

Henry Frye TR250, Scott Jensen GT6, Mike Moore TR4, John Styduhar TR3B, and Vic
Schuster TR Ambro sure carried our flag admirably to finish 1st, 2nd, 4th, 9th,
and 10th in a field of 32 entries in the Group FIVE (Medium Bore) VRG Race
(Pittsburg).  Twenty-four cars took the green flag, in a mix also made up of
angry Alfas, Astons, BMWs, Datsun, Loti, MGs, Porsche, Volvos, VWs, and even a
lowly Pinto.

Special kudos to Henry Frey, a near cripple (recent arm surgery) at race time,
who actually needed assistance getting out of the race car at the end of the
race...due to his still sore wing.  While I heard he had a Handicapped Parking
Pass displayed in his paddock, no assistance needed during the race.  As we all
know, once that green flag drops, such stone in the road issues disappear.  His
First Overall finish is especially impressive since two cars ran faster lap
times.

Kudos to those Triumphs...One and All!

Bill Dentinger

PS Too bad Henry didn't choose to run Ole Blue.  He'd have probably lapped the
field.

------=_Part_135735_1934435370.1536775910722

and Vic Schuster TR Ambro sure carried our flag admirably to finish 1st, 2nd,
4th, 9th, and 10th in a field of 32 entries in the Group FIVE (Medium Bore) VRG
Race (Pittsburg).&nbsp; Twenty-four cars took the green flag, in a mix also
made up of angry Alfas, Astons, BMWs, Datsun, Loti, MGs, Porsche, Volvos, VWs,
and even a lowly Pinto.</div>

time, who actually needed assistance getting out of the race car at the end of
the race...due to his still sore wing.&nbsp; While I heard he had a Handicapped
Parking Pass displayed in his paddock, no assistance needed during the
race.&nbsp; As we all know, once that green flag drops, such stone in the road
issues disappear.&nbsp; His First Overall finish is especially impressive since
two cars ran faster lap times.</div>

lapped the field.</div>

------=_Part_135735_1934435370.1536775910722--

--===============7114703404878113942==