fot

[Fot] TR4 race car

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR4 race car
From: Dave Spiwak via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 09:00:10 -0400

------=_Part_4203_2051409.1536930010910

I have an exceptional TR4 racer with extensive history. NEW engine with the
best of everything from Triumph Rescue in PA has been started and tuned, but
never raced. Freshly-rebuilt close-ratio never raced.Tilton pedal setup and
clutch, new Speedsters. Quick-connect body panels with spare body. Everything
is guaranteed to be race-ready. I was planning to do SVRA Watkins Glen last
week but could not go due to wife's serious health problems. This car was the
subject of a Grassroots Motorsports feature article that called the car The
Ultimate TR4. Professionally built for national competition. Contact me at
spiwakd@aol.com or 570-441-5646 for photos and full specs. Very affordable.
Delivery possible. Dave Spiwak
------=_Part_4203_2051409.1536930010910

extensive history. NEW engine with the best of everything from Triumph Rescue
in PA has been started and tuned, but never raced.&nbsp;Freshly-rebuilt
close-ratio never raced.Tilton&nbsp;pedal setup and clutch, new Speedsters.
Quick-connect body panels with spare body.&nbsp;Everything is guaranteed to be
race-ready. I was planning to do SVRA Watkins Glen last week but could not go
due to wife's serious health problems. This car was the subject of a Grassroots
Motorsports feature article that called the car The Ultimate TR4.
Professionally built for national competition. Contact me at <a
href="mailto:spiwakd@aol.com";>spiwakd@aol.com</a>&nbsp;or 570-441-5646&nbsp;for
photos and full specs. Very affordable. Delivery possible. Dave Spiwak</font>
------=_Part_4203_2051409.1536930010910--

--===============5799763054509655933==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com