fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 race car

To: spiwakd@aol.com, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 race car
From: dustin nicholson via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 23:05:45 -0500

--Apple-Mail-D4ADFB13-69C5-4B9E-BD5C-CADBFFD2E1F8
        charset=utf-8

Dave, I think I speak for many of us who aren=E2=80=99t buyers but would lov=
e to see photos of your ultimate TR4!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 14, 2018, at 8:00 AM, Dave Spiwak via Fot <fot@autox.team.net> wrot=
e:
>=20
> I have an exceptional TR4 racer with extensive history. NEW engine with th=
e best of everything from Triumph Rescue in PA has been started and tuned, b=
ut never raced. Freshly-rebuilt close-ratio never raced.Tilton pedal setup a=
nd clutch, new Speedsters. Quick-connect body panels with spare body. Everyt=
hing is guaranteed to be race-ready. I was planning to do SVRA Watkins Glen l=
ast week but could not go due to wife's serious health problems. This car wa=
s the subject of a Grassroots Motorsports feature article that called the ca=
r The Ultimate TR4. Professionally built for national competition. Contact m=
e at spiwakd@aol.com or 570-441-5646 for photos and full specs. Very afforda=
ble. Delivery possible. Dave Spiwak
>=20
>=20

--Apple-Mail-D4ADFB13-69C5-4B9E-BD5C-CADBFFD2E1F8
        charset=utf-8

utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto">Dave, I think I speak for many of us who ar=
en=E2=80=99t buyers but would love to see photos of your ultimate TR4!<br><b=
, 2018, at 8:00 AM, Dave Spiwak via Fot &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team=
e"><div><font color=3D"black" size=3D"2" face=3D"arial">I have an exceptiona=
l TR4 racer with extensive history. NEW engine with the best of everything f=
rom Triumph Rescue in PA has been started and tuned, but never raced.&nbsp;Fre=
shly-rebuilt close-ratio never raced.Tilton&nbsp;pedal setup and clutch, new=
 Speedsters. Quick-connect body panels with spare body.&nbsp;Everything is g=
uaranteed to be race-ready. I was planning to do SVRA Watkins Glen last week=
 but could not go due to wife's serious health problems. This car was the su=
bject of a Grassroots Motorsports feature article that called the car The Ul=
timate TR4. Professionally built for national competition. Contact me at <a h=
ref=3D"mailto:spiwakd@aol.com";>spiwakd@aol.com</a>&nbsp;or 570-441-5646&nbsp=
;for photos and full specs. Very affordable. Delivery possible. Dave Spiwak<=
holsondustin@yahoo.com">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/nicholsond=
kquote></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-D4ADFB13-69C5-4B9E-BD5C-CADBFFD2E1F8--

--===============8798460832424821841==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot