fot

[Fot] Guest access to Watkins Glen for VRG "Bog at the Glen" event

To: "Triumph 'Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Guest access to Watkins Glen for VRG "Bog at the Glen" event
From: John Styduhar via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 16:40:28 -0400

--000000000000f65a0c05770895e2

If you are interested in being my guest at the Vintage Racer Group event at
Watkins Glen coming up next weekend, please forward me your name and I will
add it to the track guest list. Just mention my name at the guard shack to
get in.  This is a non-spectator event so you will have almost exclusive
access to this historic F1 track.  150 cars registered in all vintage
classes plus BMW club racing.  Several TRs entered.  Before you arrive,
make sure to review the history of the "BOG" during the 70s.

--000000000000f65a0c05770895e2

you are interested in being my guest at the Vintage Racer Group event at Wa=
tkins Glen coming up next weekend, please forward me your name and I will a=
dd it to the track guest list. Just mention my name at the guard shack to g=
et in.=C2=A0 This is a non-spectator event so you will have almost exclusiv=
e access to this historic F1 track.=C2=A0 150 cars registered in all vintag=
e classes plus BMW club racing.=C2=A0 Several TRs entered.=C2=A0 Before you=
 arrive, make sure to review the history of the &quot;BOG&quot; during the =
70s.=C2=A0=C2=A0</div></div>

--000000000000f65a0c05770895e2--

--===============4570245986578192177==

fot@autox.team.net