fot

Re: [Fot] Guest access to Watkins Glen for VRG "Bog at the Glen" event

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Guest access to Watkins Glen for VRG "Bog at the Glen" event
From: Bill Tobin via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 21:38:39 -0400

--------------FC272A78BFE33559D4AAC2AF

History of the Bog eh? I seem to remember some hulligans who stole and
torched a Bluebird tour bus there. I think it was after that the Glen
drained the Bog. Also some guy dressed all in red who called himself
"Bud Man"

Lots of debauchery there as I remember.............

OBTW: next weekend will be my 50th anniversary of going to Watkins Glen;
went up for the USGP in Oct. '68. Where did the time go?

Cheers, Bill

On 9/29/2018 4:40 PM, John Styduhar via Fot wrote:
> If you are interested in being my guest at the Vintage Racer Group
> event at Watkins Glen coming up next weekend, please forward me your
> name and I will add it to the track guest list. Just mention my name
> at the guard shack to get in.  This is a non-spectator event so you
> will have almost exclusive access to this historic F1 track.  150 cars
> registered in all vintage classes plus BMW club racing.  Several TRs
> entered.  Before you arrive, make sure to review the history of the
> "BOG" during the 70s.

--------------FC272A78BFE33559D4AAC2AF

  <head>
  </head>
      stole and torched a Bluebird tour bus there. I think it was after
      that the Glen drained the Bog. Also some guy dressed all in red
      who called himself "Bud Man"</p>
      Watkins Glen; went up for the USGP in Oct. '68. Where did the time
      go?</p>
      Fot wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAMJWJcGy5PZ2GKk4hYgHzEton=Qc7gk0GCAcKiaYx7mZ9A8qhw@mail.gmail.com">
          interested in being my guest at the Vintage Racer Group event
          at Watkins Glen coming up next weekend, please forward me your
          name and I will add it to the track guest list. Just mention
          my name at the guard shack to get in.  This is a non-spectator
          event so you will have almost exclusive access to this
          historic F1 track.  150 cars registered in all vintage classes
          plus BMW club racing.  Several TRs entered.  Before you
          arrive, make sure to review the history of the "BOG" during
          the 70s.  </div>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a>