fot

Re: [Fot] free entry into the Triumph race at the Glen?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] free entry into the Triumph race at the Glen?
From: Bill Tobin via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 19:18:01 -0400

--------------67FEB74CB90855D766CC8D07

Hi Gang, i'm planning on attending; it's a fun weekend, although you can
get more track time at a some  of the smaller races. Like VRG events.

However, if you go to this race, be sure to sign up for the Friday
evening re-enactment. It's a blast. And it is Watkins Glen. You might
encounter some famous, or semi-famous, folks there. Like B S Levy. I
manned his bookselling tent for a few minutes while he hit the
portajohn. But I digress!

I did have a nice chat with Boris Said last September. Interesting guy.

You probably won't be sorry if you go.

Cheers, Bill

On 10/31/2018 9:11 AM, Mike Harmuth via Fot wrote:
> I received this from SVRA today. They're not my normal race group but
> this seems like a good deal. Anyone else going?
>
> mike h
>
> Please accept this personal invitation to bring your
> *1963 Triumph Spitfire*
> to the Triumph Reunion at our 2019 US Vintage Grand Prix
> which includes FREE ENTRY*
>
> Dear Mike Harmuth,
>
> I am excited to tell you about a brand new program that is being
> launched for SVRAâ??s 2019 race season. Since acquiring SVRA, it has
> been my goal to fund SVRA through sponsorships and engaging
> spectators, not just by the entry fees paid by our racers. This year
> we are taking a big step with the launch of our Reunion Program.
>
> At each of our SVRA events, we will host a Featured Marque or Featured
> Group. All hosted participants will receive special event entitlements
> including, â??*Free Entry*â?? into the Sprint race. Each hosted entrant
> will run two sessions on Friday and Saturday with their
> normal SVRA run group and a Sunday 30 minute Reunion Race and Fan
> Walk. Each feature entrant will receive a Reunion Group photo and Hero
> Cards to pass out to kids so they can collect them and learn about
> your car. The Feature Marque/Group will also be highlighted in the
> event program and on the poster. We really are serious about you being
> the featured show for our spectators.
>
> For the US Vintage Grand Prix, we are hosting an Triumph Reunion.
> Please click the link below to enter the race. You will be responsible
> for the optional activities like; the test day, enduro and dinner
> tickets. The Sprint race will cost $100 but we will issue a $100*
> dollar check to each entrant that takes the green flag in Sunday's
> Triumph Reunion race. This is a first step at being able to offer free
> entry to our featured groups. It's my hope that someday, SVRA will be
> able to offer free entry to several race groups on the same weekend.

--------------67FEB74CB90855D766CC8D07

  <head>
  </head>
      you can get more track time at a some  of the smaller races. Like
      VRG events.</p>
      Friday evening re-enactment. It's a blast. And it is Watkins Glen.
      You might encounter some famous, or semi-famous, folks there. Like
      B S Levy. I manned his bookselling tent for a few minutes while he
      hit the portajohn. But I digress!</p>
      Interesting guy.</p>
      Fot wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAO0FjVb0NLuQKf2=_vF+pU+V_4eJ6SQ+p2Y4-G=xNONDEQ_M7A@mail.gmail.com">
          group but this seems like a good deal. Anyone else going?</div>
style="margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:20px;font-size:17px;line-height:26px;text-align:center"
                lang="x-size-18"><span style="color:rgb(16,96,176)">Please
                  accept this personal invitation to bring your</span><br>
                <strong><span
                  Reunion at our 2019 US Vintage Grand Prix<br>
                  which includes FREE ENTRY*</span></p>
            style="margin-left:20px;margin-right:20px;margin-bottom:24px">
style="margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px"
                lang="x-size-14"><span
                  class="gmail-m_7404848736719870248font-sans-serif">Dear Mike
                  Harmuth,</span></p>
style="margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px"
                lang="x-size-14"><span
                  class="gmail-m_7404848736719870248font-sans-serif">I
                  am excited to tell you about a brand new program that
                  is being launched for SVRAâ??s 2019 race season. Since
                  acquiring SVRA, it has been my goal to
                  fund SVRA through sponsorships and engaging
                  spectators, not just by the entry fees paid by our
                  racers. This year we are taking a big step with the
                  launch of our Reunion Program.</span></p>
style="margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px"
                lang="x-size-14"><span
                  class="gmail-m_7404848736719870248font-sans-serif">At
                  each of our SVRA events, we will host a Featured
                  Marque or Featured Group. All hosted participants will
                  receive special event entitlements including, â??<strong>Free
                    Entry</strong>â?? into the Sprint race. Each hosted
                  entrant will run two sessions on Friday and Saturday
                  with their normal SVRA run group and a Sunday 30
                  minute Reunion Race and Fan Walk. Each feature entrant
                  will receive a Reunion Group photo and Hero Cards to
                  pass out to kids so they can collect them and learn
                  about your car. The Feature Marque/Group will also be
                  highlighted in the event program and on the poster. We
                  really are serious about you being the featured show
                  for our spectators.</span></p>
style="margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px"
                lang="x-size-14"><span
                  class="gmail-m_7404848736719870248font-sans-serif">For
                  the US Vintage Grand Prix, we are hosting an Triumph
                  Reunion. Please click the link below to enter the
                  race. You will be responsible for the optional
                  activities like; the test day, enduro and dinner
                  tickets. The Sprint race will cost $100 but we will
                  issue a $100* dollar check to each entrant that takes
                  the green flag in Sunday's Triumph Reunion race. This
                  is a first step at being able to offer free entry to
                  our featured groups. It's my hope that
                  someday, SVRA will be able to offer free entry to
                  several race groups on the same weekend.</span></p>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"