fot

Re: [Fot] Spun Aluminum Head Lamp Replacements.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spun Aluminum Head Lamp Replacements.
From: yellow04 via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 05:34:58 -0400
I can attest to another great feature, the Head Lamp Replacements are
quite durable. After a BMW 2002 snapped a rear axle on front of me I had
one of those classic "Ouch, that is not going to buff out" moments.
While I had to replace lots of sheet metal on the front corner, I did
enjoy the irony of banging out the Head Lamp. A little glue to hold the
sticker down and it was back in action! I was reminded of this recently
during a dump run when I got rid of the mangled head light bucket and
thought how the heck did I salvage that head light cover???

Henry