fot

Re: [Fot] Novice at SOVREN Spring Sprints

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Novice at SOVREN Spring Sprints
From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 13:48:20 -0600
As you know, the old Team.Net server went tits up quite unexpectedly. So
for the last week or so I have been working on getting the new server up
and running, which for the most part is going well, still some issues,
mostly with the archives. It is a lot of work with little reward and I
often wonder why I still bother after nearly 30 years.

This post about what you folks on this list have accomplished, what the
FOT list made possible,  is all the validation I need.

mjb.