fot

[Fot] Decals and Kastner Cup Posters. Availability Status.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Decals and Kastner Cup Posters. Availability Status.
From: Joe Alexander via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 20:38:02 -0500
FOT:

I ran 100 decals, thinking that I would have them for a long time. Not so. I am
now down to 25 3 x 5 decals.

$10 = 4 decals delivered. $2.50 each after the first four.

I ran 100 special edition 17 x 11 collectible posters with artwork by Steve
Belfer. They are gone, but I am going to do a short run.

$15 protected in a new mailing tube and delivered.

This Kastner Cup, produced  by Chair Ken Knight, was an exceptional event that
will be remembered for a very long time.

â??â??â??â??â??â??â??â??â??â??â??â??â??â??â??â??â??â??â??â??-

In addition to the Kastner Cup Event, there was a historical reunion of Kas
Kastner, Peter Brock, and the TR250K. Converging from Washington, Nevada, and
California, this unlikely to happen again. A celebration of a great automotive
legacy with two automotive icons.

The Kastner Cup and the FOT are on a roll. See you at Mid-Ohio in 2020. Itâ??s
where it all began.

Thanks,

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr