fot

Re: [Fot] Rumortime, an E-prod TR-3 on treaded tires???

To: "Mike Jackson" <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>, "fubog1" <fubog1@aol.com>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rumortime, an E-prod TR-3 on treaded tires???
From: Jerry Van Vlack via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 09:31:20 -0400

--===============6474718074018430050==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_06C8_01D5114A.47DD3870"

------=_NextPart_000_06C8_01D5114A.47DD3870
        charset="utf-8"

Bill Emory is smiling down on you Mike. For those of you who =
don=E2=80=99t know who Bill Emory is / was; I=E2=80=99ll tell you a bit =
about him. He was a member of the Steel Cities SCCA and raced a TR3 for =
more than 40 years mostly at Nelson Ledges in Ohio but at other regional =
tracks as well. I first met Bill in 1969 while crewing for a friend who =
raced a TR4. There were parts on his car from Donna Mae Mimms pink TR3 =
which I believe Tim at Grassroots has as well as Bill=E2=80=99s TR3. =
Somewhere there is an article about Bill in one of the Steel Cities =
newsletters who at one point honored him for his racing legend. Maybe =
someone has a link to that article. So Mike good for you to honor those =
who went before you, Bill was one of many TR3 SCCA racers.