fot

Re: [Fot] Rumortime, an E-prod TR-3 on treaded tires???

To: fot@autox.team.net boundary="----=_Part_397420_17954392.1558620550798"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rumortime, an E-prod TR-3 on treaded tires???
From: JOHN DAVIES via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 15:09:10 +0100 (BST)

------=_Part_397419_28867822.1558620550798

What?    You have to use slicks for your production/modded car racing?    J=
ust the opposite here in the UK - club racing, unless single seaters, uses =
treaded tyres, often Yokohamas with medium or soft tread.
Each to their own. =20
What are the regs for the Kastner Trophy?
John----Original message----