fot

[Fot] Diff lube

To: fot@autox.team.net, kkjjk@aol.com
Subject: [Fot] Diff lube
From: kkjjk--- via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 18:44:38 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_41406_1080223627.1565808278977

To all FOT guys (and gals)-=C2=A0 Can you tell me what type of rear diff lu=
be you are using with a Quaife LSD set up?-=C2=A0 Otherwise stock GT6 rear.=
=C2=A0 I was using Redline Light Weight Shockproof oil but I have heard tha=
t's not good. =C2=A0 Thanks!- Jay De Pol

------=_Part_41406_1080223627.1565808278977

gals)-&nbsp; Can you tell me what type of rear diff lube you are using with a
Quaife LSD set up?-&nbsp; Otherwise stock GT6 rear.&nbsp; I was using Redline
Light Weight Shockproof oil but I have heard that's not good. &nbsp; Thanks!-
Jay De Pol<br>

------=_Part_41406_1080223627.1565808278977--

--===============4987725489249083446==

fot@autox.team.net