fot

Re: [Fot] Roll cage

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Roll cage
From: Mike Jackson via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 09:12:26 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=earthlink.net; b=KdkO1KHU8HwZRFXrAewtDjT+gAG8OvgQss1I3lUrhKaMSjlNnv/iEdR3jZpcFQPZeMhpSNUoblAhn71YEy8mdc1l1YCM7AQADcZ/z2RpL1ecTfHeJfgVvzB6XlWxNZPAuOnl0l8Bzz1OJF0fOCjUZwKHtQHoOaqrf7/WJkNIgxMUCt71uhaC3ntXYbeAEOl+iEI+apGg1yLsoDPXRlIT+pPFjn3aZxQ3zcjpquyUScwCKtXdj9O0F77+i+C6C0/QfZ155SALLAHhD4wWMDSBQQpUi8qzv/aa8C/nuxDkAQ7hWgcdqK5LfGq79TVYbd3sEmIwU+ZGi3UDsiwI55659w==; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
You can download the SCCA "General Competition Rules" for free from their
website.
I simply can not imagine any organization having roll cage rules any more
strict.
While the entire GCR is simply huge, the section on roll cages is but a few
pages.