fot

Re: [Fot] Go Pro Mounting

To: Duncan Charlton <duncan.charlton54@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Go Pro Mounting
From: John Linney via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 22:45:53 -0800
Cc: FOT list <fot@autox.team.net>

--Apple-Mail-62970401-6063-4681-9A25-35BECAC9E574
        charset=utf-8

Action cameras don=E2=80=99t have great dynamic range so as Duncan says, exp=
ose for outside. With the Hero 6 and later things got better. By using a Her=
o 7 Black or 8 Black and exposing for outside you will see quite a bit more d=
etail of what=E2=80=99s going on in the shadows on the inside than with earl=
ier cameras. Less expensive cameras save costs with cheap plastic lenses and=
 sensors that don=E2=80=99t do well in challenging lighting conditions like w=
hat you are describing. -john

> On Jan 19, 2020, at 5:58 PM, Duncan Charlton via Fot <fot@autox.team.net> w=
rote:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BF
> I don=E2=80=99t think anyone replied yet about the question regarding whet=
her lighting will be off if the car is mounted inside the car.  You can alte=
r the light metering from the =E2=80=9Caveraging=E2=80=9D setting that adjus=
ts for the entire field of view or you can select spot metering, which will b=
ias the exposure for what=E2=80=99s in the center of the field of view.  In a=
n enclosed sedan I mount the camera over my shoulder and use the spot meteri=
ng setting, so what=E2=80=99s outside the car looks right, but if the interi=
or is dark it may be harder to see the gauges or what=E2=80=99s going on in t=
he footwell.
>=20
> I=E2=80=99ve usually mounted my ancient GoPro to the roll bar but I=E2=80=99=
m going to try one of the adhesive mounts that came with the clear plastic c=
ase =E2=80=94 but only because it=E2=80=99s inside the car, so if it falls i=
t won=E2=80=99t end up on the track.  I recall entering the track access roa=
d from the grid and a suction-cup mounted GoPro on an MGB ahead of me fell o=
ff and landed right in the middle of the road.  A friend asked if I wanted t=
o borrow his GoPro so I could get a rear view at CotA while my camera filmed=
 the front.  He had a large suction cup (at least 4=E2=80=9D across) but aft=
er he attached it to the inside of the side window behind my seat I heard it=
 fall to the floor.  I had used Rain-X (the type for use inside to prevent f=
ogging, which it really doesn=E2=80=99t do very well) and the mega suction c=
up refused to stick for more than a couple of minutes.
>=20
> Part of my routine is to click on the camera when we get the 3 minute warn=
ing, just before starting the engine up again.  Remembering to click it off i=
s a different matter.
>=20
> Duncan
>> On Jan 19, 2020, 4:40 PM -0600, Stephen Jones via Fot <fot@autox.team.net=
>, wrote:
>> Hi Scott.
>> =20
>> You might check out the pre-owned GoPro's on eBay. I recently bought a He=
ro 4, 3 camera bundle with water/dust cases, numerous mounting bits, 2 port b=
attery charger, eight batteries, USB cables, plus carry cases for $202 with f=
ree shipping. All I had to purchase were the SD cards. I recommend 64G which=
 the H4's will accommodate. The only down side is that there is no rear view=
ing screen on the 4's. Minor inconvenience if you are on a limited budget. A=
s mentioned by John Linney, a Hero 5 is a better choice, but the 4's were to=
 good of a deal too pass up. All cameras checked out fine.
>> =20
>> As Jason mentioned, hard wire the cameras to the ignition/power switch an=
d  the camera will begin recording.
>> =20
>> For exposure, I just set it on "auto" with very good results.
>> =20
>> Per mounting. I prefer not to use the GoPro plastic mounting hardware. It=
 is fine for "pedestrian" use, but in a race car not so reliable with all th=
e vibration and variable momentum changes. My suggestion is to fabricate a m=
ount from aluminum or other sturdier material. Additionally, a second "clamp=
"  and mount point on the camera body (triangulate) helps keep the camera st=
eady from vibrations. If mounting outside the car, a safety wire is suggeste=
d, and may be required.=20
>> =20
>> Hope this was helpful.
>> =20
>> Stephen Jones
>> =20
>> =20
>> =20
>> =20
>> =20
>> =20
>> =20
p.  It does a much better  job catching me flail around behind the wheel tha=
n catching action out on track.  I'm watching this email thread with interes=
t.
>> =20
>> One thing I did that makes life easier is to power the camera from a USB p=
ort wired to the car.  No more worrying about charging the camera battery.  T=
he camera powers up as soon as I flip the kill switch, all I have to do is p=
ress record on the remote.
>> https://youtu.be/yV0W_PxHy_Q
>> =20
>> Jason
>> =20
>> On Fri, Jan 17, 2020, 12:20 PM Scott Janzen via Fot <fot@autox.team.net> w=
rote:
>> I=E2=80=99ve been thinking about buying one of these for a while, and Joh=
n=E2=80=99s email got me to look at the website.
>> GoPro is running a deal on the Hero 8 - marked down $50 to $350, ands off=
ering another $100 off with the trade in of a digital camera. They said they=
 will take my wife=E2=80=99s no-longer-used 7 year old Panasonic point and s=
hoot, so I=E2=80=99m down to $250.  Pretty good, though I assume this means t=
hey make these things for way less than $100.
>> =20
>> Here=E2=80=99s the question - Most of the footage I see is from open cars=
 - my GT6 is closed, and does not have a roll cage hoop around the windshiel=
d.  I=E2=80=99m assuming - maybe wrong - that if I mount it back on the roll=
 bar, the video frame will include a lot of the inside of the tin top, and I=
=E2=80=99m also wondering if the dark/light contrast will make it difficult f=
or the device to determine what =E2=80=9Cexposure=E2=80=9D to shoot for.
>> =20
>> Dash mount?, windshield suction cup?  rain gutter clamp?
>> =20
>> Anyone have experience with this with closed cars?
>> =20
>> Thanks,
>> Scott=20
>> =20
>> On Jan 16, 2020, at 5:44 PM, John Linney via Fot <fot@autox.team.net> wro=
te:
>> =20
>> You inspired me to get off my butt and write up a blog post covering came=
ra choice. There will be more on the settings, mounts and creative options t=
o come. For now here it is on choosing a camera.
>> =20
>> https://www.classicmotorfilms.com/post/choosing-an-on-car-camera
>> =20
>> For those looking to upgrade - GoPro is running a $100 trade-in promotion=
 on their top cameras - that will last you years. It brings the Hero 8 Black=
 down to $300, or the Hero 7 Black down to $279.=20
>> =20
>> -john
>> =20
>>>=20
>>> On Jan 16, 2020, at 9:31 AM, Brian Schirano <bschirano1@gmail.com> wrote=
:
>>> =20
>>> Well.... THAT was a helpful article and explanation, I take quite a bit o=
f comfort that it isn't me, it's THEM, them GoPro people and they have a rea=
son!
>>> =20
>>> Thanks John and others, the only thing I guess is I need to download a s=
titching app and away I (we) go
>>> =20
>>> Brian
>>> =20
>>> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 12:08 PM John Linney <john@linneyweb.com> wrote:=

>>> Older GoPros have a maximum file size of 4GB to retain compatibility wit=
h older computers being able to read the SD cards. It=E2=80=99s not such a b=
ad thing if your camera fails or the battery dies unexpectedly. At least you=
 have some footage already recorded. This article goes into more detail...  h=
ttps://www.google.com/amp/s/havecamerawilltravel.com/gopro/gopro-split-video=
-files/amp/
>>> =20
>>> I=E2=80=99ll be at Mid Ohio with a bunch of GoPros. Generally speaking, y=
ou should think about upgrading if your GoPro is prior to a Hero 5 Black. Yo=
u will be stunned with the improvement in image quality, stabilization and e=
ven audio quality.=20
>>> =20
>>> I=E2=80=99ll be putting together an edit of the race. Last years edit us=
ed whatever footage I could get so you will see a vast disparity in quality.=
 The TR250K had the most up to date GoPros and you can really tell.=20
>>> =20
>>> The race... https://youtu.be/iLo1u5ZjNmI
>>> TR250K... https://youtu.be/UzLcAUqjZ1A (a great example of GoPro audio i=
n the racing shots if you have a mic shielded from the wind).=20
>>> =20
>>> I=E2=80=99ll be putting together recommendations on which camera(s) will=
 work best. I=E2=80=99m also planning on evaluating some 360 degree cameras w=
hich will make for some truly awesome creative possibilities, (just a pain t=
o edit).=20
>>> =20
>>> -john
>>> =20
>>> John Linney
>>> https://classicmotorfilms.com
>>> 408 887 8105
>>> =20
elieve it related to file system limits. I use some free software, RaceRende=
r,  http://racerender.com/RR3/Download.html   to join and edit them into one=
 movie. The free version does all of that but has their logo embedded in the=
 final picture. I bought a lifetime licence for something like $50 that allo=
ws you to remove the logo and do other stuff, like integrate multiple camera=
s and data from their smart phone app.
hem as well, I just find it's slower and the output file is large.
d others have the same problem). I have a Hero Black and..... when I remembe=
r to turn it ON, somewhere mid race, sometimes twice, it stops then restarts=
. I end up with multiple files from a 20 or so minute session.  I've fiddled=
 with settings but really don't know what I'm doing, just what I can learn f=
rom the manual.
n, maybe more and I suspect some of you have seen me at full sprint most of t=
he weekend.=20
 we'll do some Facebook Live video, race updates on North American Triumphs =
Facebook page, VTR's page and of course The Vintage Triumph Magazine coverag=
e. I'm working on expanding to other publications. More on that soon.=20
>>> =20
>>> =20
>>> --=20
>>> Brian Schirano
>>> 585-305-0349
com
>>=20
>> =20
l.com
>>=20
>> =20
>>=20
>>=20
eb.com
>=20
>=20

--Apple-Mail-62970401-6063-4681-9A25-35BECAC9E574
        charset=utf-8

utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto">Action cameras don=E2=80=99t have great dyn=
amic range so as Duncan says, expose for outside. With the Hero 6 and later t=
hings got better. By using a Hero 7 Black or 8 Black and exposing for outsid=
e you will see quite a bit more detail of what=E2=80=99s going on in the sha=
dows on the inside than with earlier cameras. Less expensive cameras save co=
sts with cheap plastic lenses and sensors that don=E2=80=99t do well in chal=
lenging lighting conditions like what you are describing. -john<div dir=3D"l=
tr"><br><blockquote type=3D"cite">On Jan 19, 2020, at 5:58 PM, Duncan Charlt=
kquote type=3D"cite"><div dir=3D"ltr">=EF=BB=BF

<title></title>

n regarding whether lighting will be off if the car is mounted inside the ca=
r. &nbsp;You can alter the light metering from the =E2=80=9Caveraging=E2=80=9D=
 setting that adjusts for the entire field of view or you can select spot me=
tering, which will bias the exposure for what=E2=80=99s in the center of the=
 field of view. &nbsp;In an enclosed sedan I mount the camera over my should=
er and use the spot metering setting, so what=E2=80=99s outside the car look=
s right, but if the interior is dark it may be harder to see the gauges or w=
hat=E2=80=99s going on in the footwell.
ar but I=E2=80=99m going to try one of the adhesive mounts that came with th=
e clear plastic case =E2=80=94 but only because it=E2=80=99s inside the car,=
 so if it falls it won=E2=80=99t end up on the track. &nbsp;I recall enterin=
g the track access road from the grid and a suction-cup mounted GoPro on an M=
GB ahead of me fell off and landed right in the middle of the road. &nbsp;A f=
riend asked if I wanted to borrow his GoPro so I could get a rear view at Co=
tA while my camera filmed the front. &nbsp;He had a large suction cup (at le=
ast 4=E2=80=9D across) but after he attached it to the inside of the side wi=
ndow behind my seat I heard it fall to the floor. &nbsp;I had used Rain-X (t=
he type for use inside to prevent fogging, which it really doesn=E2=80=99t d=
o very well) and the mega suction cup refused to stick for more than a coupl=
e of minutes.</div>
he 3 minute warning, just before starting the engine up again. &nbsp;Remembe=
ring to click it off is a different matter.</div>
nes via Fot &lt;fot@autox.team.net&gt;, wrote:<br>
dding-left: 10px; border-left: thin solid #1abc9c;"><span style=3D"font-fami=
ly: Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif; font-size: 12px"></span>
px">Hi Scott.</span></div>
px">&nbsp;</span></div>
px">You might check out the pre-owned GoPro's on eBay. I recently bought a&n=
bsp;Hero 4, 3 camera bundle with water/dust cases, numerous mounting bits, 2=
 port battery charger, eight batteries, USB cables,&nbsp;plus carry cases fo=
r $202 with free shipping. All I had to purchase were the SD&nbsp;cards. I r=
ecommend 64G which the H4's will accommodate.&nbsp;The only down side is tha=
t there is no rear viewing screen on the 4's. Minor inconvenience if you are=
 on a limited budget. As mentioned by John Linney, a&nbsp;Hero 5 is a&nbsp;b=
etter choice, but the 4's were to good of a deal too pass up.&nbsp;All camer=
as checked out fine.</span></div>
px">&nbsp;</span></div>
px">As Jason mentioned, hard wire the cameras to the ignition/power switch a=
nd &nbsp;the camera will begin recording.</span></div>
px">&nbsp;</span></div>
px">For exposure, I just set it on "auto" with very good results.</span></di=
v>
px">&nbsp;</span></div>
px">Per mounting. I prefer&nbsp;not to use the GoPro plastic mounting hardwa=
re. It is fine for "pedestrian" use, but in a race car not so reliable with&=
nbsp;all the vibration and variable momentum changes.&nbsp;My suggestion is t=
o fabricate a mount from aluminum or other sturdier material. Additionally, a=
 second "clamp" &nbsp;and mount point on the camera body (triangulate)&nbsp;=
helps keep the camera steady from vibrations. If mounting outside the car, a=
 safety wire is suggested, and may be required.&nbsp;</span></div>
px">&nbsp;</span></div>
px">Hope this was helpful.</span></div>
px">&nbsp;</span></div>
px">Stephen Jones</span></div>
px">&nbsp;</span></div>
px">&nbsp;</span></div>
px">&nbsp;</span></div>
px">&nbsp;</span></div>
px">&nbsp;</span></div>
-user-select: none;-moz-user-select: none;-ms-user-select: none;-o-user-sele=
ct: none;user-select: none;"><span style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, S=
ans-Serif; font-size: 12px">&nbsp;</span></div>
px">&nbsp;</span></div>
<hr align=3D"center" size=3D"2" width=3D"100%">
px"><span style=3D"font-family: tahoma,arial,sans-serif; font-size: 10pt;"><=
b>From</b>: "Jason Sukey via Fot" &lt;fot@autox.team.net&gt;<br>
<b>To</b>: "Scott Janzen" &lt;sjanzen@me.com&gt;, "FOT list" &lt;fot@autox.t=
eam.net&gt;<br>
e rear roll hoop.&nbsp; It does a much better&nbsp; job catching me flail ar=
ound behind the wheel than catching action out on track.&nbsp; I'm watching t=
his email thread with interest.</div>
era from a USB port wired to the car.&nbsp; No more worrying about charging t=
he camera battery.&nbsp; The camera powers up as soon as I flip the kill swi=
tch, all I have to do is press record on the remote.</div>
yV0W_PxHy_Q</a></div>
&nbsp;
anzen via Fot &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</=
a>&gt; wrote:</div>
ing-left: 10px; border-left: thin solid #e67e22;">
e been thinking about buying one of these for a while, and John=E2=80=99s em=
ail got me to look at the website.
ffering another $100 off with the trade in of a digital camera. They said th=
ey will take my wife=E2=80=99s no-longer-used 7 year old Panasonic point and=
 shoot, so I=E2=80=99m down to $250.&nbsp; Pretty good, though I assume this=
 means they make these things for way less than $100.</div>
rs - my GT6 is closed, and does not have a roll cage hoop around the windshi=
eld.&nbsp; I=E2=80=99m assuming - maybe wrong - that if I mount it back on t=
he roll bar, the video frame will include a lot of the inside of the tin top=
, and I=E2=80=99m also wondering if the dark/light contrast will make it dif=
ficult for the device to determine what =E2=80=9Cexposure=E2=80=9D to shoot f=
or.</div>
fot@autox.team.net" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">fot@autox.team.net<=
/a>&gt; wrote:</div>
&nbsp;
d me to get off my butt and write up a blog post covering camera choice. The=
re will be more on the settings, mounts and creative options to come. For no=
w here it is on choosing a camera.
mera" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">https://www.classicmotorfilms.com=
/post/choosing-an-on-car-camera</a></div>
on on their top cameras - that will last you years. It brings the Hero 8 Bla=
ck down to $300, or the Hero 7 Black down to $279.&nbsp;</div>
dding-left: 10px; border-left: thin solid #3498db;">
rano1@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">bschirano1@gmail.com</=
a>&gt; wrote:</div>
&nbsp;
rmal;font-variant-caps:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-=
align:start;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spac=
ing:0px;text-decoration:none">Well.... THAT was a helpful article and explan=
ation, I take quite a bit of comfort that it isn't me, it's THEM, them GoPro=
 people and they have a reason!
titching app and away I (we) go</div>
&nbsp;
t-style:normal;font-variant-caps:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:no=
rmal;text-align:start;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal=
;word-spacing:0px;text-decoration:none">
inney &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:john@linneyweb.com"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D=
"_blank">john@linneyweb.com</a>&gt; wrote:</div>
ing-left: 10px; border-left: thin solid #d35400;">
atibility with older computers being able to read the SD cards. It=E2=80=99s=
 not such a bad thing if your camera fails or the battery dies unexpectedly.=
 At least you have some footage already recorded. This article goes into mor=
e detail... &nbsp;<a href=3D"https://www.google.com/amp/s/havecamerawilltrav=
el.com/gopro/gopro-split-video-files/amp/" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_bla=
nk">https://www.google.com/amp/s/havecamerawilltravel.com/gopro/gopro-split-=
video-files/amp/</a></div>
ly speaking, you should think about upgrading if your GoPro is prior to a He=
ro 5 Black. You will be stunned with the improvement in image quality, stabi=
lization and even audio quality.&nbsp;</div>
ears edit used whatever footage I could get so you will see a vast disparity=
 in quality. The TR250K had the most up to date GoPros and you can really te=
ll.&nbsp;</div>
el=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">https://youtu.be/iLo1u5ZjNmI</a></div>
=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">https://youtu.be/UzLcAUqjZ1A</a>&nbsp;(a g=
reat example of GoPro audio in the racing shots if you have a mic shielded f=
rom the wind).&nbsp;</div>
amera(s) will work best. I=E2=80=99m also planning on evaluating some 360 de=
gree cameras which will make for some truly awesome creative possibilities, (=
just a pain to edit).&nbsp;</div>
r" target=3D"_blank">https://classicmotorfilms.com</a></div>
dding-left: 10px; border-left: thin solid #34495e;">On Jan 16, 2020, at 6:03=
 AM, Mike Harmuth via Fot &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net"; rel=3D"n=
oreferrer" target=3D"_blank">fot@autox.team.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
&nbsp;</blockquote>
dding-left: 10px; border-left: thin solid #34495e;">
sp;2 MB files. I believe it related to file system limits. I use some free s=
oftware, RaceRender,&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href=3D"http://racerender.com/RR3/Downloa=
d.html" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://racerender.com/RR3/Downl=
oad.html</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;to join and edit them into one movie. The free=
 version does all of that but has their logo embedded in the final picture. I=
 bought a lifetime licence for something like $50 that allows you to remove t=
he logo and do other stuff, like integrate multiple cameras and data from th=
eir smart phone app.
hem as well, I just find it's slower and the output file is large.</div>
p;<a href=3D"https://youtu.be/fpYS2zc6-xk"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_bla=
nk">https://youtu.be/fpYS2zc6-xk</a></div>
&nbsp;
chirano via Fot &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net"; rel=3D"noreferrer"=
 target=3D"_blank">fot@autox.team.net</a>&gt; wrote:</div>
ing-left: 10px; border-left: thin solid #2ecc71;">
d others have the same problem). I have a Hero Black and..... when I remembe=
r to turn it ON, somewhere mid race, sometimes twice, it stops then restarts=
. I end up with multiple files from a 20 or so minute session.&nbsp; I've fi=
ddled with settings but really don't know what I'm doing, just what I can le=
arn from the manual.</div>
&nbsp;
Frank via Fot &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net"; rel=3D"noreferrer" t=
arget=3D"_blank">fot@autox.team.net</a>&gt; wrote:</div>
ing-left: 10px; border-left: thin solid #9b59b6;">I won't touch that one... :=
-)
13037729222gmail-m_3893229166962873825yMail_cursorElementTracker_15791401282=
06">&nbsp;</div>
13037729222gmail-m_3893229166962873825yMail_cursorElementTracker_15791401285=
49">I am really wanting to get a full set of cards signed by everyone if I c=
ould.&nbsp;</div>
13037729222gmail-m_3893229166962873825yMail_cursorElementTracker_15791404872=
76">&nbsp;</div>
13037729222gmail-m_3893229166962873825yMail_cursorElementTracker_15791404874=
95">May be difficult this year as I'm expecting a full crew of 3 of us again=
, maybe more and I suspect some of you have seen me at full sprint most of t=
he weekend.&nbsp;</div>
13037729222gmail-m_3893229166962873825yMail_cursorElementTracker_15791405015=
44">&nbsp;</div>
13037729222gmail-m_3893229166962873825yMail_cursorElementTracker_15791405018=
33">I'll have my 2 Nikons blazing away and 3 GoPros that may need a ride... w=
e'll do some Facebook Live video, race updates on North American Triumphs Fa=
cebook page, VTR's page and of course The Vintage Triumph Magazine coverage.=
 I'm working on expanding to other publications. More on that soon.&nbsp;</d=
iv>
13037729222gmail-m_3893229166962873825yMail_cursorElementTracker_15791405997=
02">&nbsp;</div>
13037729222gmail-m_3893229166962873825yMail_cursorElementTracker_15791405999=
64">This is getting exciting.</div>
13037729222gmail-m_3893229166962873825yMail_cursorElementTracker_15791404655=
57">&nbsp;</div>
13037729222gmail-m_3893229166962873825yMail_cursorElementTracker_15791404658=
40">See you all there!!!<br>
&nbsp;
13037729222gmail-m_3893229166962873825ymail_android_signature">Shawn Frank<b=
r>
The Vintage Triumph Magazine - Editor<br>
North American Triumphs (FKA Spitfire &amp; GT6 Magazine) - Owner<br>
Des Moines Concours d'Elegance - Recruiting Chair<br>
Continued Legacy Photo - Owner<br>
Iowa British Car Club<br>
FOT/VTR#94692/NASS#746<br>
Drive Away Cancer Iowa - Driver<br>
515-339-4228<br>
'71 Triumph Spitfire MKIV "Gertrude"<br>
'72 Triumph GT-6 MK3<br>
'65 Triumph TR-4A "Johnny"</div>
ot@autox.team.net</a><br>
"_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
Donate:<span>&nbsp;</span><a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"; rel=3D=
"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a=
Archive:<span>&nbsp;</span><a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"=
noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><s=
age" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pip=
ermail/fot<br>
ailman/options/fot/bschirano1@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" targe=
t=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/bschirano1@gmail.com<=
/a><br>
&nbsp;</blockquote>
&nbsp;
--<span>&nbsp;</span>
ot@autox.team.net</a><br>
"_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
Donate:<span>&nbsp;</span><a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"; rel=3D=
"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a=
Archive:<span>&nbsp;</span><a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"=
noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><s=
age" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pip=
ermail/fot<br>
ailman/options/fot/ofracer@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D=
"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/ofracer@gmail.com</a><br>=

&nbsp;</blockquote>
el=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></spa=
n><br>
el=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><span>&=
nbsp;</span><a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot"; rel=3D"noreferrer"=
/mailman/options/fot/john@linneyweb.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank=
">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/john@linneyweb.com</a></span><br=

&nbsp;</div>
&nbsp;
riant-caps:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:start;=
text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;text=
-decoration:none">&nbsp;</div>
ariant-caps:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:start=
;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;tex=
t-decoration:none;float:none;display:inline!important">--<span>&nbsp;</span>=
rmal;font-variant-caps:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-=
align:start;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spac=
ing:0px;text-decoration:none">
ot@autox.team.net</a><br>
ttp://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
t=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a href=3D"http://www.team.net=
/pipermail/fot" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pip=
ermail/fot</a><br>
nzen@me.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mail=
man/options/fot/sjanzen@me.com</a><br>
&nbsp;</div>
ot@autox.team.net</a><br>
"_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
rrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer norefer=
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a href=3D"http://w=
ww.team.net/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" t=
arget=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot<br>
/jsukey@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://au=
tox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jsukey@gmail.com</a><br>
&nbsp;</blockquote>
fot@autox.team.net<br>
http://www.fot-racing.com<br>
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot<br>=

n54@gmail.com<br>

br><span>Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermai=

--Apple-Mail-62970401-6063-4681-9A25-35BECAC9E574--

--===============5636268598145143881==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

--===============5636268598145143881==--