fot

[Fot] Press release for the Kas Cup race?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Press release for the Kas Cup race?
From: Tom Mahoney via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 22:11:35 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_6463732_1012073047.1582323095113

Is there any type of press release available? Jeff Krupp is putting togethe=
r the next issue of the TRA newsletter and he said he would save a spot for=
 something. If I had to I can write something, but if there is something al=
ready out there, it was probably written better than I could do.=C2=A0
------=_Part_6463732_1012073047.1582323095113

available? Jeff Krupp is putting together the next issue of the TRA newsletter
and he said he would save a spot for something. If I had to I can write
something, but if there is something already out there, it was probably written
better than I could do.&nbsp;</div>

------=_Part_6463732_1012073047.1582323095113--

--===============3555431379216857565==

fot@autox.team.net