fot

[Fot] Tech Question - Not Triumph Related

To: FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Tech Question - Not Triumph Related
From: Jack Wheeler via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 22:26:17 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_523566_1036538213.1582323977502

Sorry to bother you, but can anyone tell me if there is a way to check a fu=
el sending unit, without taking it out of the tank?=C2=A0 I'm working on a =
Morgan and the fuel gauge is not working - needle does not move at all.=C2=
=A0 All the wires are attached at both ends, so unless there is a broken wi=
re someplace in between, it has to be either the sending unit, or the gauge=
, right?=C2=A0 The sending unit is easy to access, but not if you have to t=
ake it out of the tank.
Thanks.
Jack

------=_Part_523566_1036538213.1582323977502

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Sorry to bother
you, but can anyone tell me if there is a way to check a fuel sending unit,
without taking it out of the tank?&nbsp; I'm working on a Morgan and the fuel
gauge is not working - needle does not move at all.&nbsp; All the wires are
attached at both ends, so unless there is a broken wire someplace in between,
it has to be either the sending unit, or the gauge, right?&nbsp; The sending
unit is easy to access, but not if you have to take it out of the
data-setdir="false">Thanks.</div><div dir="ltr"
data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr"
------=_Part_523566_1036538213.1582323977502--

--===============2725778837662349885==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com