fot

Re: [Fot] Goodwood youtube

To: Bill Tobin <william.tobin31@verizon.net>, Bill Tobin via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Goodwood youtube
From: DAVE HOGYE via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 08:28:02 -0700 (PDT)

------=_Part_485323_996875022.1588260482645

A couple years ago, at the Rolex Reunion, Jackie Stewart was walking by in
front of my TR3 with another person and said something like, this is a Triumph
TR3, very good car, my brother had one of these.  I motioned to come closer to
have a look, he waved and shook his head no and walked away.  He totally blew
me off.
DH

> On April 30, 2020 at 5:54 AM Bill Tobin via Fot <fot@autox.team.net> wrote:
>

>     Wow. John Young Stewart: what class! Giving the rose to the girl in the
> wheelchair. Sir Jackie is in a class by himself.
>
>     I saw him race F1 at the Glen several times. Also drove a Lola Can Am car
> in '71.
>
>     The sound of a Cosworth Ford sure beats the whirl of an electric car.
> Darned old Luddite!
>
>     Stay safe.
>
>     Bill
>
>     On 4/29/2020 10:57 PM, DAVE HOGYE via Fot wrote:
>
>         > >         Hey Gang,
> >         Goodwood is one of my favorite youtube channels. They shared this
> > vid recently. 5:00 minutes in something really strange happens.
> >         Give it a view.  Share your thoughts.
> >         Dave H.
> >         https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO6PdOFBN5w

>     fot@autox.team.net
>
>     http://www.fot-racing.com
>
>     Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>     Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
>     Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/dlhogye@comcast.net

------=_Part_485323_996875022.1588260482645

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   A couple years ago, at the Rolex Reunion, Jackie Stewart was walking by in
front of my TR3 with another person and said something like, this is a Triumph
TR3, very good car, my brother had one of these.&nbsp; I motioned to come
closer to have a look, he waved and shook his head no and walked away.&nbsp; He
totally blew me off.&nbsp;
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   DH
   On April 30, 2020 at 5:54 AM Bill Tobin via Fot &lt;fot@autox.team.net&gt;