fot

[Fot] Team Net

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Team Net
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 10:34:50 -0600
So yesterday I had Comcast, my service provider, switch out my old cable
modem for a faster, wifi enabled unit.  At the moment I *think* Team Net
is still working as usual, no service disruption, email is still
flowing.  There could be some issues arising later, it might be that the
new modem is putting out some DNS info that I don't know about that
might mess things up, I can't say for sure. Tech guy nerd stuff, so
don't worry about it if you don't know exactly what I am talking about.
But trust me, I am keeping a close eye on it, we'll see how it goes.
Hopefully you won't be getting a message from hoosierq@gmail.com (
that's me ) about doom and gloom from Team Net.

mjb.