fot

Re: [Fot] Team Net

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Team Net
From: J Wagner <4msonset@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 12:16:12 -0700
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
My best friend works in silicon valley in chip design.  Heâ??s basically my
tech guy.  Even with his help, any changes in provider or services seems to
always lead to him having to spend hours seeking out bugs, etc.  Subsequently,
I only change provider, hardware, or services when the potential â??winâ?? from
the new tech or pricing is overwhelming!  So I get the â??doom and gloomâ??
potential!  Thanks for the heads up.