fot

Re: [Fot] TR3 front apron help

To: dustin nicholson <nicholsondustin@yahoo.com> definitions=2020-08-25_06:2020-08-25, 2020-08-25 signatures=0 malwarescore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 spamscore=0 clxscore=1015 mlxscore=0 mlxlogscore=898 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.0.1-2004280000 definitions=main-2008250115
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 front apron help
From: Greg Blake via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 10:17:33 -0500
Cc: Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Thatâ??s awesome Dusty. I keep asking Will if he is up for the heat, smell, and
unreliability...he just smiles and says he will be the only one in the parking
lot. I always laugh and tell him I was the only Triumph in my high school
Parking lot in 1990.

At this point, I hope they both get the opportunity to drive to school some
day. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone