fot

[Fot] SU carb smooth bore or leave rough?

To: FoTTriumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] SU carb smooth bore or leave rough?
From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 15:41:55 -0500

--0000000000000bd51805b4e058dc

I was going over my race carbs (SU H4)and wondered if there's anything to
be gained  (or lost) by smoothing out the casting (before the jet)? I'm not
sure if it's designed (or left) that way to promote turbulence and better
mixing as the air flows over the jet or if polishing it down would help.

I'd hate to trash a pair of good carbs before I get some answers.

thanks
mike h

--0000000000000bd51805b4e058dc

e&#39;s anything to be gained=C2=A0 (or lost) by smoothing out the casting =
(before the jet)? I&#39;m not sure if it&#39;s designed (or left) that way =

--===============8390226130064798513==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

--===============8390226130064798513==--