fot

Re: [Fot] Schwartz

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Schwartz
From: Tony Drews via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 14:05:07 -0600
Schwartz Supper Club (I had the name slightly wrong) is in St. Anna
which is down the road from Elkhart Lake.  Tiny town in the middle of
nowhere with aged beef.  They have a shared relish tray and salad
dressings you pass around.  You place your order and give them a name
(they were all fictitious names when we went - usually a famous racer).
You sit in the bar until they call your party's name and go to the
dining room where you get your main dish pretty quickly.  Pretty
efficient, awesome steaks, and you're pretty well lubricated from
sitting in the bar with your racing buddies beforehand.

https://www.schwarzsupperclub.com/

The train station in Plymouth is great too (lots of good choices around
the track), but it's a different place.

Regards, Tony