fot

Re: [Fot] Schwartz

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Schwartz
From: Mike Jackson via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 21:02:23 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=earthlink.net; b=H2u0Fk7yhPOfgJtbS/jX2xmBZdI2tiZ/JSed4pZGASH7dsHc+mu0O0/z95d+y7OeWxq4DkaqdZW/xj+EY6qPerfyCnCSWK8knsP25NzFnjKVFfxScYhxJ0oP7OA+Cu5cOd4ZtlxtmDkOisEUzq+54HVbHS2uQgW3QD8gViLZJU9ezjnzYGzaZY+0JvEJo5uoQbCERvTNzKu8Tf/Lg0ZwM5NShnymalUK/Lf4KYDThKJ1wnBgJ2mO40AJWhwnH5FYX4+6tZbxnP/BxfKJ8WCCuXDP884+EDXTFx8dzwRrZnwTRrri6zMNOuo02090qk0/5dcRGvsw5wR9E8F5Qq35yQ==; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
Think I was Parnelli Jones when Bill and Wismer took us there the first time
nearly 30 years ago.  Was the first time we saw Billâ??s van.  Complete with
the working 8 track player.

Itâ??s a mighty long haul from S Florida but on the rare occasion we go back up
there Schwarz is always one of the stops.  Weâ??ve now introduced it to another
â??generationâ?? of vintage racers.  Had a couple of them there over a year ago
during the VSCDA gig.  Can you believe one of them ordered fish?