fot

Re: [Fot] Ole' Blue at Summit Pt with Henry Frye

To: yellow04 <yellow04@tr4racer.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Ole' Blue at Summit Pt with Henry Frye
From: Mike Jackson via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 13:09:57 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=earthlink.net; b=J0wdv5HGbc6lDKyiyvB1mtkrjhbPGiiTp90hyUSpte6IlmPtTT2Ov83to4tMcl4LjH5pTWLaEnZYhlJx/CnxFZgkwP82UGz/O2UrGcBmDh9TQx3hTEUdUgCdt+LXjaoPSurvBgf8Myyj4GOTzJlNSGxJZq3WOsG7m/JJTmLCzVvbXxTWnpPuk1HWLYNa9MDjav7F3RuVNWn8runt9QvZ8KXAPD8JkDk+x9lhMRkG1sqaSQM0ZrI2GY1dzlo39f0rWFQygdeTpeEMxINtWJKkTp5Zezz1vjUeiaYf7t/jC01cP/BG5Si5eRULAIVZxrTHs3nXRKQ2PipDYpQT+A625g==; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
Great video Henry!  And all wonderful races.  We all live for weekends like
that.
I was particularly entertained by watching the key fob on the glovebox key.
You should label it in g's

Mike