fot

Re: [Fot] Intake/Exhaust manifold gasket

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@cstone.net> definitions=2021-02-02_13:2021-02-02, 2021-02-02 signatures=0 malwarescore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 spamscore=0 clxscore=1011 mlxscore=0 mlxlogscore=745 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.0.1-2006250000 definitions=main-2102020153
Subject: Re: [Fot] Intake/Exhaust manifold gasket
From: Greg Blake via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 17:54:38 -0600
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
I got tired of the stuff commercially available (to be fair hadnâ??t tried
anything from Joe so his might be great too). I decided to go to a supplier of
graphite composite gaskets used in the oil and gas market. They cut me several
sets in different thicknesses back about 10 years ago. Can you believe Iâ??ve
been using the same set since?  Been off and reinstalled at least 4 times.
Great product.

Unfortunately Iâ??ll have to search for the supplier and Iâ??m sure to make a
run wonâ??t be cheap. Certainly willing to share if someone wants to start a
supply line of these as Iâ??ve proven there a great product.

Details to follow if I make it away from my computer long enough to see my shop
this weekend.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone