fot

Re: [Fot] Hewland Gearbox - Spitfire

To: FoTTriumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hewland Gearbox - Spitfire
From: Terry Sopher via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 15:49:28 -0400
Amici - Update - Wife says the Hewland Spitfire Gearbox has to go, as it is
taking up space in her crafts area...Plz make offers!  Again, this is a
complete Hewland gearbox based on stock Spitfire gearbox case, tail shaft,
3-rail selector and aluminum bell housing.
After spending over $2k repairing/maintaining at Savannah Race & Engineering, I
donâ??t want to part it out...the gear sets would go quickly beyond just the
Triumph Spitfire market...bell housing would also go fast, but I need it all
gone - no room!

PM me and Make me an offer!

Thanks, Terry