fot

Re: [Fot] Triumph ... Glory Still Exists

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph ... Glory Still Exists
From: kkjjk--- via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 16:32:55 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1427826_117995491.1621269175020

 Excellent job, Henry, and congrats to you and Scott, Mark, Vic and ALL of =
the Triumph Racers (the Sukeys Russ, etc-=C2=A0 I lost count)!=C2=A0 I was =
"watching" the races live on Race Monitor, and I don't know how many times =
I said to my wife, " I wish I were there".=C2=A0 Everyone did really well.T=
hanks for the update.-- Jay De Pol
=20
=20