fot

Re: [Fot] Triumph ... Glory Still Exists

To: Jay De Pol <kkjjk@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph ... Glory Still Exists
From: Jason Sukey via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 13:02:52 -0400
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>

--00000000000010de4505c289911d

I had a great weekend, it was the first time we've been out since MidOhio
last year!

I've sorted a lot of things (racecar AND driver related) since my last time
at Summit Point; I set a new personal best lap by 4.5 seconds- my GT6
really felt good.  I pulled off early during my Saturday PM race with what
I suspect is a rear brake issue, haven't looked into it yet.  Looking
forward to PittRace!

I feel bad for the Group 4/ Small bore guys; not a single full session all
weekend without a black flag all....including the enduro!

Jason Sukey

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 12:33 PM kkjjk--- via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
wrote:

> Excellent job, Henry, and congrats to you and Scott, Mark, Vic and ALL of
> the Triumph Racers (the Sukeys Russ, etc-  I lost count)!  I was "watching"
> the races live on Race Monitor, and I don't know how many times I said to
> my wife, " I wish I were there".  Everyone did really well.
> Thanks for the update.-- Jay De Pol

 sorted a lot of things=C2=A0(racecar AND driver related) since my last tim=
e at Summit Point; I set a new personal best lap by 4.5 seconds- my GT6 rea=
lly felt good.=C2=A0 I pulled off early during my Saturday PM race with wha=
t I suspect is a rear brake issue, haven&#39;t looked into it yet.=C2=A0 Lo=
p 4/ Small bore guys; not a single full session all weekend without a black=
ir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 12:33 PM kkjjk--- v=
ia Fot &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a>&gt;=
 wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px =
0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
 Mark, Vic and ALL of the Triumph Racers (the Sukeys Russ, etc-=C2=A0 I los=
t count)!=C2=A0 I was &quot;watching&quot; the races live on Race Monitor, =
and I don&#39;t know how many times I said to my wife, &quot; I wish I were=
 there&quot;.=C2=A0 Everyone did really well.</font></div>

 size=3D"2">-----Original Message-----<br>