fot

Re: [Fot] TR3 front sealing block

To: Erik Jacobsen <kekjacobsen@yahoo.com>, Erik Jacobsen via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 front sealing block
From: DAVE HOGYE via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 07:43:49 -0700 (PDT)

------=_Part_1462724_1514020874.1635777829598

I would think Kas stamped it himself.  What is the engine number on the block?
Might it be a TR4 engine?  Just curious.
Neat find.
Dave H.

>     On 11/01/2021 6:09 AM Erik Jacobsen via Fot <fot@autox.team.net> wrote:
>

>     Hello FOT!
>     So, while disassembling our TR3 race car engine we came upon the pictured
> front sealing block, in aluminum, with KAS stamped into it. It made us wonder
> if this was some relation to Mr. Kastner? Or, perhaps all the sealing blocks
> have this. It appears to be a pretty high-end period race build, so I suppose
> it would be possible that he'd been involved in it...
>
>     What say you, FOT?
>
>     Cheers all!
>     Jake & Karen Jacobsen

------=_Part_1462724_1514020874.1635777829598

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
color: #333333;">
stamped it himself.&nbsp; What is the engine number on the block?&nbsp; Might
it be a TR4 engine?&nbsp; Just curious.</span>
color: #333333;" class="default-style">
color: #333333;" class="default-style">
color: #333333;" class="default-style">
    On 11/01/2021 6:09 AM Erik Jacobsen via Fot &lt;fot@autox.team.net&gt;
font-size: 16px;" class="yahoo-style-wrap">
     Hello FOT!
     So, while disassembling our TR3 race car engine we came upon the pictured
front sealing block, in aluminum, with KAS stamped into it. It made us wonder
if this was some relation to Mr. Kastner? Or, perhaps all the sealing blocks
have this. It appears to be a pretty high-end period race build, so I suppose
it would be possible that he'd been involved in it...
     What say you, FOT?
     Cheers all!
     Jake &amp; Karen Jacobsen
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/dlhogye@comcast.net