fot

[Fot] Spitfire MK1 or MK2 Seat

To: FoTTriumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Spitfire MK1 or MK2 Seat
From: Terry Sopher via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 14:22:53 -0400
FOT - The PIB Road Race Reunion in Put In Bay, OH (21-25 September 2021) was a
really excellent multi-day Sportscar Show, Recreation of the Original Race
through town; Race and Exhibition event.  Reconnecting with friends from
Kastner Cup 2020 (Marty & Evelyn Sukey, Jason & Kalie Sukey, Sam & Carol
Halkias) and meeting new friends in a really cool island local was so nice!
Everyone had fun, despite the rain & winds from the tropical storm, made it
that much betterâ?¦shared perseverance in adverse conditions!  The racing was
pretty good and a big shout out to Sam and his TR6 for winning the PIB Cup and
to Jason who placed 2nd in his GT6 in Group 2!  Two TR6s, five Spitfires and a
GT6 made for a good showing of Triumphs!  I lost 3rd gear synchro on freshly
rebuilt Spit Gearbox the last lap of the first Race on Thursdayâ?¦

SWSTS (She Who Supports This Stuff), got her first ride in the â??64 Spitfire
Race Car in the recreation of the original PIB race course and loved it!  The
temporary seat rigged for the event has been removed and I am continuing the
search for a Spitfire MK1 or MK2 seat for Cathy.

If you have a spare early seat you can part with plz let me know!

Best, Terry