fot

Re: [Fot] Jeff 500

To: yellow04 <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Jeff 500
From: "John H. Hasty via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 16:14:52 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=mhc-law.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=mhc-law.com; d=MullenHollandCooperPA.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector2-MullenHollandCooperPA-onmicrosoft-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=p5tPHbKFE1IZeVWB/DsxkDgniIT8hOwSFtfvB0UC21M=; b=IZB7dSmB3SNTRMwlBTSTa4+YKbK/Y88hbjJWwn771c6kEvzUn4G+q3PiXhH951CGRTatQ5Vn8gvuPdIDVULRLtMEyb+Ll7nd4QOf9b/VX5nxzu7pfwp60ZvsNaAQs5kjb67/ONbK3RQjbNsUQKBrWB4wo8u1/bt/QnL+gNN8Ci0=
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=p5tPHbKFE1IZeVWB/DsxkDgniIT8hOwSFtfvB0UC21M=; b=JeWVlX8XZojrfaIX00rhhButKhSFYcsXLV9pb1qXNAXYi3YzazU8AKzkJzCkT725CwF1qHZVLVOYrZt2T+U+pGE+W5JLSfOEpzLGBndBikrXIVtPpGE26PkB0S2zkaKsOnw5SE50XnhzleVgnX38cTADiLebyRXTWSbL5Pdi0Mqx8yyY5af6WtsuuiGHDlesyaZpY6MKMokEWMlFN4UCy0vae97qkIxWEDV96c8uREEiXAA5PV1efQEb8oWGwgRwGERll5tm4ePtOntedHeHLRX9VHSsG/lOiefX0gpji1ldW+RCaEmhePrIM4a991JgXU+ndv3gFj6+kibcjSmPqQ==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=lTIgf65rYr4UQg9LlgwLfQIhu1slM2dc4XWiUAdinvZQrDd1U8xiHzJr0i+eOdL9oF6xNsZDmbnPnjGD7PVsQ5FY5bRsdoCrK8hh+taFAGcCwuP5Kog1Um5kIw2adkoRAI5FeX1uh7A9XwjmSnkZplEWoeFh0Tt0o4w/XZWKGyQKBSSle2rOPDayAy95daMIycYKZpxmQrTVIti7MFQFDKvwUbPuUJMBDHzwDNohA8mP6s1anpPWHqlfuG0qlPqkcECFD0avqjnQ9/oM8gHqvk2zgv9+/dwj4WnKsApM+zIrhPawHtGQLCFHnWrGEZEG1W7HOtObWIgAs4z4KK73UQ==