fot

[Fot] Black Hawk Classic. Fathers Day Weekend. All Triumph Race. A Memor

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Black Hawk Classic. Fathers Day Weekend. All Triumph Race. A Memorial.
From: Joe Alexander via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 19:52:46 -0500
Cc: Ron Soave <Ron.Soave@kaney.com>
Just a quick reminder.   We are honoring our late local Triumph Pilots with
VSCDA.

Details can be found with the VSCDA Website.

WE ARE HAVING A SPECIAL ALL TRIUMPH RACE.

So far:

Kas Kastner
Bill Dentinger
Jack Drewâ??s
Bob Wismer
Don Brick
Jerry Barr
Jim Hill

Am I missing anyone?

We will be having an informal gathering sometime during the weekend.  The last
time I checked, we had 15 or more Triumphs that were planning on racing.  We
have a lot of good memories with these guys. Me personally, since 1990.
Wonderful Friends.

Hope you Triumph guys can make it.

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr