fot

[Fot] 2023 Kastner Cup Posters. Advanced Sales.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] 2023 Kastner Cup Posters. Advanced Sales.
From: Joe Alexander via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 20:03:07 -0500
FOT:

So far 13 Posters have been spoken for.

The FOT has never ceased to amaze me. Some unsolicited donations came in, along
with the orders.

We are scrambling a bit for funding, but we will get it done. Instead of a Golf
Car for The Grand Marshall, Bob Johns, at $500, Lorne Fritz is bringing a
Spitfire inspired pit buggy. This should be fun.

Anyway, if you are not coming and want a collectible poster, I will be shipping
in a nice new tube.

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613