fot

[Fot] Slave cylinder/master cylinder

To: FOT list <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Slave cylinder/master cylinder
From: McKearn McKearn via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 10:01:09 -0500

--00000000000053dd2205fcae2070

Hi all.
  Got the GT6 out a few days ago and remembered that I was going to fix the
clutch problem I had last fall before I stored it away   but did'nt ..
 So long story short, I don't know if it's the slave cyl or master cylinder
but it works fine at first few shifts but as you drive it you get less and
less clutch movement.
Seems like if you let it set a while it will work  again..
 Any ideas?

--00000000000053dd2205fcae2070

remembered that I was going to fix the clutch problem I had last fall befor=
e I stored it away=C2=A0 =C2=A0but did&#39;nt=C2=A0..</div><div>=C2=A0So lo=
ng story short, I don&#39;t know if it&#39;s the slave cyl or master cylind=
er but it works fine at first few shifts but as you drive it you get less a=
nd less clutch movement.</div><div>Seems like if you let it set a while it =

--00000000000053dd2205fcae2070--

--===============1566407277249789062==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com