fot

Re: [Fot] Slave cylinder/master cylinder

To: McKearn McKearn <mckearn2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Slave cylinder/master cylinder
From: Greg Hilyer via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 13:18:33 -0600
Cc: FOT list <fot@autox.team.net>
In my never ending quest to overthink things, Iâ??m curious about the
symptomsâ?¦
Is it losing free-play (engagement at the top of pedal travel) or getting too
much (pedal gets lower and lower)?
Since you say â??first few shiftsâ??, it doesnâ??t sound to be heat related -
can you induce the problem by just pushing the clutch a few times while
stationary?
If itâ??s not as simple as bleeding &/or bad seals Iâ??m thinking of other less
obvious scenarios Iâ??ve run into.
Greg â??Lunkerâ?? Hilyer
Albuquerque NM