Re: Speed and Vehicle data

To: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Speed and Vehicle data
From: "Wally Strzelec" <Wally@Tamu.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 10:53:29 -0500
From: Arthur Emerson <vreihen@yahoo.com>
To: Wally Strzelec <Wally@Tamu.edu>

> On the tach, you "shift" gears by right or left clicking with the
> mouse on the gear number on the lower right corner of the
> display.  I've already used the tach to "what if" a downshift
> and to try different diameter tires in the week that I've had
> the package.....

So by setting the info in the Driver Diary you correlate a car to a
particular run and then make changes to see "what if"s?  This is cool!  I
will have to go back a reread the help pages.  I had no idea that this sort
of thing was possible.  I did see the mention of the "distance traveled
gauge", but was also not able to find it either.

Thanks!

-Wally