Geez! school details?

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Geez! school details?
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 16:15:56 -0500
Byron,

My father and I will be attending the Geez! school in Philadelphia on
April 21-22.  (Who else will be there?)

Questions: I doubt the FF will be ready in time, though I'm trying.
Will sharing a car be a reasonable thing to do?  We'd share his new
Boxster S.

It seems like it could be helpful, as we'll have two driver's worth of
data to compare and contrast.

If sharing isn't appropriate and I can't get the FF ready, then maybe
I'll use the Miata that I'm probably about to buy from my mother.

Also, what time on Friday will the classroom session be?

Thanks!  We're sure looking forward to it!

Mark