Operator Errors

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Operator Errors
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:45:27 -0800 (PST)
Speaking of operator errors, I've figured out (the hard way) that Geez
doesn't seem to like the use of ALT+F4 (a Windows standard) to close
the active task. I did that at Ft Myers and LOST at least part of every
run, and lost all of some! Weird. I used the buttons (hard to see on a
laptop which is strapped in the suicide seat on a bright day) and it
not only saved everything fine, but told me how many runs it had saved.
I didn't get that message when doing ALT+F4.

Has anyone else made this "mistake" with the same results?

Bob Monday
(Join me in chanting: Hot key for Autostart, Hot key for Autostart..)