Re: Shift times

To: bshort@AFSinc.com
Subject: Re: Shift times
From: "Dr. Bob Woods" <woods@mae.uta.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 00:35:20 -0500
Byron,

I agree with your assesment, and I agree with the old G-Analyst suggested
procedure.  The only problem is that we are shifting in about 100 ms in our
FSAE cars, and the G-Analyst records data every 100 ms; therefore, we don't
ever see a drop-out during the shift.  In a street car, you might see it,
but I haven't studied street car graphs.

-Woods