Re: Chop off end of Run ?

To: bob1 <bob1@sns-access.com>
Subject: Re: Chop off end of Run ?
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 09:18:58 -0700
I'm trying to read between the lines here, and when you say
that you "always" get a blank window and a "floating point"
message, I begin to suspect that you have an incorrect
calibration string.

So I'd like to start there, then proceed through your
autostart settings, and then show you how to use the Cut
function to trim your run, as Todd suggested.
Because there are several steps to this, it would be best if
you could call me at 800-775-9511, with your G-Cube and
recording computer there with you, so we can step through
everything together.

THANKS!

--Byron