Does GEEZ work on longer runs?

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Does GEEZ work on longer runs?
From: "Saucier, Glenn A." <gasaucier@NMCCO.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 15:00:52 -0500
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and I would like to know if the GEEZ suite works well
in a Driver's Education scenario (rather than auto-x)...20 minute sessions
(give or take a few minutes) on a road course where a dozen or more laps are
completed in the session.

Is there some limitation on the data collection volume (I suspect limited by
the memory on the Palm) or are there any "gotchas" with the mapping software
(a special DE release of the software)?

In short, I'm looking for a good, objective review of my performance on the
track AND autocross course.  This product would seem to fit the bill but I'd
like to confirm that it works at DE events before I plunk down the money.