Re: Calibration is wrongboundary="------------491FDF3CB4307AC5E406FFBF"

To: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Subject: Re: Calibration is wrongboundary="------------491FDF3CB4307AC5E406FFBF"
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 22:30:03 -0400
Byron Short wrote:
> Does anyone out there have advice about how to
> send to avoid the dreaded MIME encoding stuff I received at
> the bottom of this e-mail?  Is it something I need to
> change, or something Lee needs to change?

Lee is using Netscape Communicator 4.72.  I'd guess that the relevant
option is under Preferences/Mail & Newsgroups/Messages, in the
"Send messages that use 8-bit characters" box.

I'm guessing Lee has it set to 'Using the "quoted printable" MIME
encoding', when it probably should be "As is".

Just a guess.  Since I also use Communicator, I could try and test
this tomorrow at work if that doesn't seem to fix it.

Mark