Re: Wrong Calibration-zip boundary="------------B6D5197F2D7E401DAE8735A5

To: Lee Witkowski <lwitkowski@ameritech.net>, Geez <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wrong Calibration-zip boundary="------------B6D5197F2D7E401DAE8735A5"
From: Arthur Emerson <vreihen@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 06:10:13 -0700 (PDT)
Lee Witkowski <lwitkowski@ameritech.net> wrote:

> Well, the single file method didn't work. So here's the zipped file
> method.

I think that the problem is with Majordomo on the new Team.Net
server.  I don't see a content-type or encoding header line
in Yahoo mail, which could mean that Majordomo is stripping
them off.  (It could also mean that Yahoo mail is brain-dead,
but I'm leaning towards Majordomo.)

The solution is simple.  Just send the files directly to
Byron, not the list.  If that fails, somebody should start
a GEEZ group at e-groups.com.  They include file space to
exchange uploads.  Another solution is to open up a free
Yahoo briefcase and upload the files there.  I use it
all the time, and you can feel free to check out some
pictures of the "delete paint option" on my car at
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/vreihen .

I'll spare you my rant about how e-mail is not supposed
to be a file transfer medium, and e-mail file transfers
are responsible for half the ills on the Internet today.....

-Arthur