Re: Wrong Calibration-zip boundary="------------B6D5197F2D7E401DAE8735A5

To: Geez <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wrong Calibration-zip boundary="------------B6D5197F2D7E401DAE8735A5"
From: Todd Green <tag@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 07:39:15 -0600
>I just sent the zip file to Byron and cc'ed myself. I received it "just
>fine." Your analysis of the Team.Net server problem appears to be "spot
>on."

In case you guys don't know, Mark's old server died and he had to
quickly bring up the team.net lists on a new box.  He's still working
out some issues.  I've forwarded the problems onto him, I'm sure he'll
have a quick fix.

Todd
P.S. I think he's subscribed to this list anyway, but I doubt he has
     time to read it.  We'll know if/when he follows up to this :)