Questions

To: <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Questions
From: "Michael Nelson @ A-L Equipment" <Michael@a-lequipment.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 08:40:58 -0600
Michael,
John - sounds like a good idea... but it is a ZO6, so don't have that option,
I do have a "clip" for a child seat that I might look into, however, people
seem to be telling me that a palm is better than a laptop, and if that is the
case, that I suppose the foam in the center counsel (which does sound like a
great idea) is the way to go, with another cut-out for the palm.

I have a C5 coupe and have used the Geez cube for a couple years.  I went
to my local Chevy dealer's parts counter and ordered another targa top holder
-
you know, those plastic things that you secure in your hatch area to hold the
top in place?  Only the C5 coupes have them - if you have a hardtop or
convertible you'll have to find some other place to put it.  Anyway, I
removed
the base of the holder with a screwdriver and some prying.  After cutting
away
some plastic I had a good flat base that I could attach the Geez Cube to and
allow for easy installation and removal.  If you have any other questions
just
ask - I'm sure the Geez list can come up with answers for you.

John "No, not that one" Engstrom

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list
///