Re: Questions

To: "Michael Nelson @ A-L Equipment" <Michael@a-lequipment.com>
Subject: Re: Questions
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:28:38 -0700
You know, Michael, I'm thinkin' that if you loan me that Z06
for say, a couple weeks (or maybe months) I might be able to
figure out how to secure the G-Cube into it.  I'd need you
to provide some nice sticky Hoosiers, of course, to be sure
that the mounting is strong enough.  ;-)  ;-)

Byron "unrequited Z06 luster" Short

"Michael Nelson @ A-L Equipment" wrote:

> Michael,
> John - sounds like a good idea... but it is a ZO6, so don't have that option,
> I do have a "clip" for a child seat that I might look into, however, people
> seem to be telling me that a palm is better than a laptop, and if that is the
> case, that I suppose the foam in the center counsel (which does sound like a
> great idea) is the way to go, with another cut-out for the palm.

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list
///